IZUM smart people connecting things
At Home and at Business environments, as in several many other Lifestyle activities, being in control and proactive, sets your mind free.shop now!
FIND OUT what is going on the set environments with the sensing and tracking sensors.
REAL TIME ALERTS
Receive instant push notifications customized according to your own rules, and ACT.
ACCESS the environment´s historical results and the several dashboard schemes, personalized your own way.
- Is the temperature in your living room or wine cellar too high?
- Did someone break into your house, car, yacht, door or window?
- Did someone access your gym locker or safety vault?
- Did your beloved ones fall unexpectedly while you were away?
- Is your garden ground humidity higher than what it should be?
- What about your Kids? Are they at school as you expected them to be?
- Can you take your dog for a walk and let it lose?
Protected from total dust ingress. Protected from low pressure water…
GSM (Global System for Mobile Communications, originally Groupe SpécialMobile), is…
The Global Positioning System (GPS), also known as Navstar GPS…
A passive infrared sensor (PIR sensor) is an electronic sensor…
Some pressure sensors, such as those found in some traffic…
Temperature sensor that uses an external diode-connected transistor as the…
They look at the hearing process—sound waves converted to electrical…
Humidity is the presence of water in air. The amount…
A Light Sensor is something that a robot can use…
A movement sensor (or movement detector) is the linchpin of…
Magnetic sensors are used for the detection of positions without…
Wi-Fi or WiFi is a technology for wireless local area…
No matter where, when, who or what, IZUM constantly COMMUNICATES.
REAL TIME ALERTS
IZUM SENSING and TRACKING capabilities will alert you on time to act.
Monitor 24/7/365. IZUM has all your life and business environment´s covered.
HOW IZUM WORKS
1. Download IZUM app
2. Create an account
3. Associate your email
4. Validate your email
5. Log In
1. Open IZUM app
2. Click “add device”
3. Put the serial number or read the QRcode
4. Place your device on the charger
5. Device is trying to connect to your user account
6. Name the device
1. Go to device list
2. Select the device settings
3. Click the sensor and choose
4. Define your parameters
1. Go to MENU
2. Click “sharing device”
3. Select the device
4. Insert the email you want to share with
5. Share it